The Ruoff Notcher is a punch press with an adjustable automatic feed. It is precision designed for punching various shapes along the edge of sheet metal. Sheet steel, galvanized iron, aluminum, plastics, cardboard, or any sheet material that can be punched, can be handled by the RUOFF Notcher. Installation of a Ruoff Notcher is easily handled in less than five minutes. Standard punch and dies provide either a 15 degree notch or a 3/32″ slot. Other patterns are available for your Ruoff Notcher.
- Overall Dimensions: 18″ W X 12″ D X 50″ H
- Speed: From 20 Feet Per Minute (240 Punches Per Minute) Up
- Adjustments: Centers Of Notches Are Adjustable Up To 1 1/8″ Max. Depth Of Notches Adjustable Up To 7/8″ Max
- Electrical: 115/230Volts A-C, 11/5.6 Amps. , 3/4 H.P.
- Gauge: Up To 16 Gauge Mild Steel – 20 Gauge Stainless Other Materials In Proportion To Shear Strength (.060 Max. Thickness)
NOTCHER WITH V PUNCH RUOFF NOTCHER