The XF-640 incorporates the latest in inkjet technology. It features dual eight-channel piezo inkjet heads with 180 nozzles per channel. The print heads are offset to promote image quality and create a large print swath for increased production capability. Both print heads are configured in a mirrored pattern to help eliminate chromatic banding in bi-directional printing.
• 64-inch large-format digital printer
• Two mirrored print heads are offset to optimize image quality and maximize productivity
• Designed to provide unsurpassed printing performance, even when unattended, in demanding production environments.
• Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant color graphics with sharp details
• Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
• Seven different droplet sizes reproduce even the most subtle nuances in your design
• Mirrored CMYKKYMC configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
• Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
• Eco-Sol MAX 2 ink
• Wide gamut for dynamic color imaging
• Increased density for rich, saturated colors
• Fast drying for maximum productivity
• Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
• Supports a wide array of coated and uncoated media
ROLAND SOLJET XF-640 64″ PRINTER