The LEJ-640 maximizes versatility by incorporating the advanced functionality of both flatbed and roll-fed UV-LED inkjets in a single device. Able to print CMYK, White and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick, it produces vibrant, eye-catching graphics on a wide variety of clear and colored media.
As a hybrid, the LEJ-640 UV inkjet printer is capable of accepting a vast array of substrates, ranging from roll media such as paper and film, to thicker materials like corrugated and Gatorfoam®. With the LEJ-640 hybrid UV flatbed printer, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, décor, exhibits and window displays.
The simple workflow of Roland’s monoFab ARM-10 rapid prototyping 3D printer makes creating 3D models as easy as hitting “print.” The ARM-10’s layered projection system uses resin material which hardens into a semi-transparent object when exposed to UV light. Complex parts which previously required multi-axis milling, such as hollow or requiring undercuts, can be built quickly and easily. By using a suspended build system, resin usage is kept to a minimum, making model production efficient and affordable. Advanced, precise and user-friendly, the the ARM-10 rapid prototyping 3D printer is the perfect tool for unleashing your imagination.
Digital Light Processing (DLP) layered projection system produces semi-transparent models for concept and form testing
Fully enclosed cabinet for safety
Easy to use – can be controlled with a single button
Build area: 5.11” (130mm) W x 2.75” (70mm) D x 2.75” (70mm) H
Material: imageCure™ photopolymer resin
Easy post-processing – removal of supports, polishing and coloring
Short post curing time
Software: monoFab Player AM included
Automatic support building
Healing and mesh simplification
Simulation of resin volume
Change scale, duplicate, rotate
Preview layer function
Roland OnSupport delivers the latest firmware and software to your desktop
ARM 3D PRINTER W/POWER SUPPLY ROLAND
The XF-640 incorporates the latest in inkjet technology. It features dual eight-channel piezo inkjet heads with 180 nozzles per channel. The print heads are offset to promote image quality and create a large print swath for increased production capability. Both print heads are configured in a mirrored pattern to help eliminate chromatic banding in bi-directional printing.
• 64-inch large-format digital printer
• Two mirrored print heads are offset to optimize image quality and maximize productivity
• Designed to provide unsurpassed printing performance, even when unattended, in demanding production environments.
• Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant color graphics with sharp details
• Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
• Seven different droplet sizes reproduce even the most subtle nuances in your design
• Mirrored CMYKKYMC configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
• Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
• Eco-Sol MAX 2 ink
• Wide gamut for dynamic color imaging
• Increased density for rich, saturated colors
• Fast drying for maximum productivity
• Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
• Supports a wide array of coated and uncoated media
ROLAND SOLJET XF-640 64″ PRINTER