The LEJ-640FT flatbed UV printer delivers unparalleled printing capabilities and superior compatibility with the widest range of substrates, including heavy, rigid materials up to six inches thick and weighing up to 220 pounds.
In addition to CMYK, the LEJ-640FT adds White and Clear Coat ECO-UV inks for spectacular POP displays, interior design, art, promotional products, and 2-sided signs with high visual impact and unique dimensional effects. The result is a flatbed UV printer for exceptional graphics that are anything but flat
The LEJ-640 maximizes versatility by incorporating the advanced functionality of both flatbed and roll-fed UV-LED inkjets in a single device. Able to print CMYK, White and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick, it produces vibrant, eye-catching graphics on a wide variety of clear and colored media.
As a hybrid, the LEJ-640 UV inkjet printer is capable of accepting a vast array of substrates, ranging from roll media such as paper and film, to thicker materials like corrugated and Gatorfoam®. With the LEJ-640 hybrid UV flatbed printer, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, décor, exhibits and window displays.
The MPX-90 features automatic surface detection, a center vise, USB connectivity and a user-replaceable print head cartridge. MetazaStudio, SFEdit2, MPX-90 Head Manager, Dr. Engrave software and a Windows® driver are included. The MPX-90 is compatible with popular design programs, including Adobe® Illustrator® and Photoshop® as well as CorelDRAW®.
• Low-cost solution for industrial marking applications
• Imprints serial number plates, data plates, medical devices and industrial tools
• Three times the impact force of the previous model for clear printing on the hardest metal surfaces including non-plated and unpolished materials
• Variable data printing capabilities
• Personalizes a wide range of items with text, graphics and photos including:Jewelry, gifts and awards
• Curved objects such as pens, cuff links and money clips
• 21 percent faster vector output than the previous model
• Resolutions up to 529dpi (high resolution) and 1058dpi (vector mode)
• Imprints stainless steel, titanium, gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminum, iron, acrylic and metallic stickers
• Maximum material size: 3.9”. x 7.9” x 1.5” with the cover closed
• With the cover open, users can insert items of virtually any length for imprinting
• Maximum printing area: 3.1” x 3.1”
• Photo editing and engraving software included
ROLAND PHOTO IMPACT PRINTER