The LEJ-640 maximizes versatility by incorporating the advanced functionality of both flatbed and roll-fed UV-LED inkjets in a single device. Able to print CMYK, White and clear coat on virtually any substrate up to a half-inch thick, it produces vibrant, eye-catching graphics on a wide variety of clear and colored media.
As a hybrid, the LEJ-640 UV inkjet printer is capable of accepting a vast array of substrates, ranging from roll media such as paper and film, to thicker materials like corrugated and Gatorfoam®. With the LEJ-640 hybrid UV flatbed printer, you can explore a world of applications, from packaging prototypes and POP to wide-format signage, décor, exhibits and window displays.
With its two inline, mirrored print heads, integrated printing and contour-cutting technology, and new environmentally-friendly Eco-SOL MAX 2 inks, the Pro 4 XR-640 large-format color printer delivers both greater productivity and unsurpassed image quality.
• Large-format printer/cutter with 64” (162.56 cm) width
• Two mirrored print heads in inline configuration for improved speed and quality
• New high-definition, environmentally friendly Eco-Sol MAX 2 ink (nickel-free, virtually no odor)
• 4 ink configurations available including a choice of white, metallic and light black
• CMYKLcLm + Light Black
• CMYKLcLm + White + Metallic
• CMYKLcLm + Light Black + White
• CMYKLcLm + Light Black + Metallic
• Photorealistic printing up to 720 x 1440 dpi
• Print speeds of up to 528 sq. ft. per hour (49 m2/hr)
• Integrated contour cutting with Quadralign™
• Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty
• 7 different droplet sizes create beautiful skin tone transitions as well as consistent solid colors
• Automated ink circulation system reduces ink waste
• 440 ml ink cartridges (white and metallic available in 220 ml only)
• Prints on both uncoated & coated media
• Up to three years outdoors without lamination
• Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
ROLAND SOLJET PRO 4 64″ PRINTER/CUTTER W/TU2