ORACAL 751 High Performance Cast
SELECT A SIZE:
Oracal 751 High Performance Cast / Boldest Color Selection of Any Value-Priced Cast film – This value-priced 8-year cast film offers impressive cutting and weeding properties as well as minimal shrinkage for durable, dimensionally stable applications such as architectural signage, vehicle and fleet graphics. It applies well to irregular surfaces, including corrugations and rivets. Thermal print compatible. 78 high gloss colors and transparent.
- Premium 2- mill cast vinyl
- 78 High Gloss Colors / Matte Black and Matte White
- Custom Silicone-Coated liner provides for excellent weeding and release values
- Thermal print compatible
- Paper liner
- Outdoor durability – 8 years black/white, 7 years colors/transparent, 5 years metallic
- Resistant to most oils and greases, aliphatic solvents, weak acids and alkalis
Available in 15” & 30″ punched, 24”, 30”, 36” & 40″ (#000 transparent, #010 white only), 48” unpunched / Roll lengths = 10 and 50 yds.
Thank you for your interest in Oracal plotter films. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of applying our products.
Check your plotter settings – Run a test cut to ensure that your blade weight is properly adjusted for the type and thickness of the material.
Watch it Weed – Oracal’s specially manufactured high-adhesion liner in the best weedability on the market, and less slippage while cutting.
Use the Right Application Tape – Lifting Oracal films off the high-adhesion liner will require a higher-tack application tape. Be sure to talk with your Tubelite representative for a list of Oracal recommended tapes.